- Pink Line 11/11A - Service 11 to Sprowston and Service 12 to Wroxham operate up to every 20 minutes. However, Cozens-Hardy Road Sprowston will not be served. The pink line is now extended to the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital, which will therefore have buses serving it up to every 10 minutes.
- Service 12 - Will terminate at Wroxham and will no longer call at Stalham. Norfolk County Council are discussing alternative links.
- Green Line 14/14A - No longer serve stops between Wroxham and Dussindale or Silfield, Harts Farm and North Wymomdham. However, punctuality and reliability is increased (especially evenings) due to some time changes.
- Route 25/26 won't operate overnight, as stated in our previous post. Also, some minor timetable changes will occur and several early morning services are withdrawn (mainly Saturdays).
- Service 17 won't operated after 15:10, aside from the 16:10 on Saturdays ONLY.
- Minor changes to the Purple Line on Weekdays include the early morning Norwich to Long Stratton (35) and Norwich to Horsford (36) services. Furthermore, the Weekday 18:05/18:35 Norwich to Long Stratton are replaced by a combined service, the 18:15 Norwich to Long Stratton.
- No major changes on Sunsays, except the 14 (Green Line) operates hourly from Norwich to Dussindale only and the 39A (Purple Line) to Lakenham is withdrawn.
As this is out of our region, I'm only going to include a link. Wouldn't want to get anyones back up.